Christmas Hamper Sponsors Needed
Options is looking for generous sponsors to adopt low-income families and individuals that we work with for the Christmas season. >You can choose to either purchase hamper items yourself or donate to provide a tailored Christmas Hamper for a local family.
We see many families who have very little to brighten their holiday season. Last year, with your help, Options was able to arrange the delivery of over 150 hampers to families that would otherwise have had nothing.
Your participation and support is greatly appreciated.
I want to build a Christmas Hamper.
Please download our sponsor form, complete and return via email.
Hamper Gift Ideas
Please, no used items
Below are some examples of how we customize family hampers.
- Gift certificates, personal care items, gloves, slippers, socks, pajamas
- Age appropriate puzzles, blocks, toys, educational toys, board games, models, and children’s CD’s/DVD’s
- Pasta, rice, canned/packaged soups, crackers, canned fruit, mayonnaise, peanut butter, margarine/butter, cereal, coffee, tea, canned tuna/salmon, Kraft Dinner, cheese whiz, pancake mix, syrup, potatoes, spaghetti and sauce, ravioli/chili, hamburger helper, cookies, canned baked beans, vegetarian chili, box of chocolates, jello, puddings, Christmas treats, Mandarin oranges, jam, juice and any other items you might like to add.
- Gift certificate for perishables: meat (ham/turkey), cheese, milk, eggs, bread, fresh vegetables
- Laundry soap, dish detergent, hand soap, toothpaste, shampoo, personal care items
Thank you for your support and generosity.