Thank You to ALL Christmas Hamper Sponsors
Options is still looking for generous sponsors to assist low-income families and individuals that we are working with in 2020. You still have time to make a difference in their lives.
Thank you to those who supported through the Holidays; we couldn't have done it without you! We see many families who have very little to brighten their holiday season. Options was able to arrange the delivery of over 150 hampers to families that would otherwise have had nothing!
Your participation and support is always greatly appreciated.
Typical Hamper Gift Items
Below are some examples of how we customize family hampers.
- Gift certificates, personal care items, gloves, slippers, socks, pajamas
- Age appropriate puzzles, blocks, toys, educational toys, board games, models, and children’s CD’s/DVD’s
- Pasta, rice, canned/packaged soups, crackers, canned fruit, mayonnaise, peanut butter, margarine/butter, cereal, coffee, tea, canned tuna/salmon, Kraft Dinner, cheese whiz, pancake mix, syrup, potatoes, spaghetti and sauce, ravioli/chili, hamburger helper, cookies, canned baked beans, vegetarian chili, box of chocolates, jello, puddings, Christmas treats, Mandarin oranges, jam, juice and any other items you might like to add.
- Gift certificate for perishables: meat (ham/turkey), cheese, milk, eggs, bread, fresh vegetables
- Laundry soap, dish detergent, hand soap, toothpaste, shampoo, personal care items
Thank you for your support and generosity.