***COVID-19 UPDATE ***
Options will continue to provide essential services necessary for the health and safety of our clients while also doing our utmost to minimize person-to-person contact to slow the spread of COVID-19. To that end, our Executive Team has decided, effective Wednesday, March 18th, Options Community Services will suspend in-person services, including drop-in programs, groups and community visits. We will be monitoring the situation on an ongoing basis and will provide updates accordingly. The following offices will be closed to the public:
- Carole Wahl: 9815 140th St
- Newton Office: 13520 78 Ave.
- Early Years: 6846 King George Blvd
- MAP: 203B 10190 152A Street
- BCSIS: 4-13634 104Avenue
- NESP: 305-10362 King George Blvd
- North Surrey WorkBC Whalley: 10362 King George Blvd
- North Surrey WorkBC Guildford: 202-10334 152A St
- Surrey Newton WorkBC: 110-7525 King George Blvd.
There will be exceptions for programs providing essential services. Those programs include:
- All residential programs, including Hyland House, Bill Reid, Evergreen and Virginia Sam Transition Houses, all supported housing sites, as well as Nichol House and Blair House Assisted Living
- Fraser Health Crisis Line
In all other programs, we will continue to see clients in-person on an emergency basis. Staff will be contacting their current clients to arrange remote consultations wherever feasible. If we cannot arrange to communicate remotely, and if our staff feel there is potential harm to the health and safety of our clients, we will arrange to support them as best we can.
We understand that these measures may seem extreme to some, however we must do everything we can to slow down the spread of COVID-19 and keep our communities safe.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR SPECIFIC PROGRAM/SERVICE, PLEASE CONTACT THAT PROGRAM DIRECTLY.
We will continue to provide additional updates on our website and through our social media channels.