Finding Work

This Week's Events

For adults (19+ years old) residing in Surrey, White Rock and Delta who are living with a mental illness and want to improve their pre-employment skills and increase self-confidence, in the pursuit of greater independence.

A referral is required. Please request one from the Surrey, White Rock or Delta Mental Health and Substance Use Centre.

  • For Employers looking to hire
  • For Individuals (ages 16 and over) who are living in Surrey and need help finding a job

For permanent and temporary residents (Temporary Foreign Worker Program and international students), refugees, immigrants, naturalized citizens, refugee claimants (ages 16 and over) living in Surrey and Delta who need help finding a job. 604.954.0482...

For refugees and immigrants, who are living in Surrey or Delta, have multiple needs (i.e., health, housing, financial, etc.) and significant integration barriers (i.e., language, education, life skills, etc.). 604.501.6850 ext 1130

Share this page

Translate this Page