Finding Housing

For adults (19+ years old) who are in need of affordable housing.
For adults (19+ years old) who are in need of emergency shelter. Contact 604.599.8900.

For youth (ages 17-21) who want to improve their life skills and need rental assistance.

A referral is required. Please request one from Child and Youth Mental Health.

For permanent residents, refugees, protected persons and live-in-caregivers who require support to settle and adjust to their new life in Canada. Contact 604.572.4060.
For women and their children who have experienced abuse, threats or violence in their relationship and need a safe place to stay. Contact 604.584.3301 or 604.572.5116.

Share this content

Translate this Page