Accreditation and Quality Assurance
Options Community Services (OCS) is an accredited agency with COA; this reflects and confirms the commitment to best practices, ethics and client service shared among OCS staff. It also reflects a commitment to quality assurance, quality improvement and continually adapting to meet community needs.
We utilize a comprehensive quality assurance process called Performance Quality Improvement (PQI). We monitor and measure many things including:
- Our inclusiveness and our ability to provide barrier-free services to all of the people of our community.
- Our health and safety efforts to ensure that our programs and facilities are clean, safe and able to respond to emergencies.
- Our efficiency, timeliness, and responsiveness. We monitor efficiency in a variety of ways to ensure we are accountable and responsible in our use of funds and resources.
- Our effectiveness; our ability to achieve the outcomes that our programs and services are designed to achieve.
- The satisfaction of our staff and volunteers, our stakeholders, and our many community partners with our services.
Our programs work closely with their clients to set goals and measure progress. We routinely send out satisfaction surveys and questionnaires to personnel, clients and funders. We report these findings on a quarterly basis to our staff, funders and board of directors. We keep the clients and community informed through our annual report, our magazine, our website, media coverage, and newsletters. OCS always wants to hear how we can improve or change to better serve our community. Let us know how.