Christmas Hamper Sponsors Needed
Options is looking for generous sponsors to adopt low-income families and individuals that we work with for Christmas. You can either gift a cash donation or provide a tailored Christmas Hamper for a local family.
We see many families who have very little to brighten their holiday season. Last year Options was able to arrange the delivery of over 150 hampers to families that would otherwise have had nothing.
Your participation and support is greatly appreciated.
When you sign up as a sponsor, we will match you with a family in need and provide you some detail, while respecting our clients' privacy, so that you can tailor your Hamper. Please save your receipts. You can email a scan of them or mail them to 9815-140 St, Surrey, BC, V3T 4M4 to receive a charitable tax receipt.
NOTE: to be able to fill in the sponsor form you must be using MS Explorer or Chrome as your browser or open with Adobe Reader. It will not work in Firefox.
Yes! I want to help with a donation. (we will create a hamper on your behalf)
Hamper Gift Ideas
Please note: All items must be new.
- Gift certificates, personal care items, gloves, slippers, socks, pajamas
- Age appropriate puzzles, blocks, toys, educational toys, board games, models, and children’s CD’s/DVD’s
- Pasta, rice, canned/packaged soups, crackers, canned fruit, mayonnaise, peanut butter, margarine/butter, cereal, coffee, tea, canned tuna/salmon, Kraft Dinner, cheese whiz, pancake mix, syrup, potatoes, spaghetti and sauce, ravioli/chili, hamburger helper, cookies, canned baked beans, vegetarian chili, box of chocolates, jello, puddings, Christmas treats, Mandarin oranges, jam, juice and any other items you might like to add.
- Gift certificate for perishables: meat (ham/turkey), cheese, milk, eggs, bread, fresh vegetables
- Laundry soap, dish detergent, hand soap, toothpaste, shampoo, personal care items
Please call the Hamper Coordinator Debbie at 604-596-4321 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions. Thank you for your support and generosity.