Is our Multicultural Family Preservation Program right for you?
- Do you prefer services in Arabic, Punjabi, Mandarin, and/or Tagalog?
- Do you live in Surrey, Delta, White Rock, or Langley?
- Do you have children (ages 18 and under)?
- Are you looking for marital and familial support?
- Do you need services related to parenting?
- Are you overwhelmed with stress, depression, anxiety or anger?
- Do you want to learn or improve coping skills?
- Have you or family members experienced childhood abuse and/or neglect?
Our professional therapists and family counsellors provide assessment, short-term counselling, and support to individuals, and families in Surrey, Delta, White Rock, and Langley.
They will guide and support you in creating and sustaining constructive changes in behaviour and belief systems.
The Multicultural Family Preservation Program (MFPP) provides support to MCFD referred multicultural families to become fully functioning empowered caregivers. Families with linguistic and cultural preference of Arabic, Punjabi, Mandarin and Tagalog benefit from the program which combines clinical therapy with family counselling and outreach support. MFPP counsellors provide families with intensive support (up to 6 months).
For families with children (ages 18 and under) living in Surrey, Delta, White Rock, and Langley who are looking for free, short-term counselling and support in Arabic, Punjabi, Mandarin, and/or Tagalog.
Can you access the program directly?
A referral is required. Please call the MCFD centralized intake number, 604.660.4927.
MULTICULTURAL FAMILY PRESERVATION PROGRAM
13520 - 78 Ave
Surrey, BC V3W 8J6
Monday to Friday (9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
T: 604.596.4321 ext 21152