Affordable. Reliable. Professional.
You don't have to be local! Translation services can be provided via email and Interpretation services can be provided via phone as needed.
We coordinate over 200 language specialists working in more than 30 languages to provide the public and private sectors with professional interpretation and translation services. We have been providing affordable interpretation and translation services for over 15 years. True to our value of excellence, we recruit and work with qualified individuals committed to upholding the ethical and performance standards of the industry.
Arabic | Bengali | Mandarin | Cantonese | Danish | Farsi | French | Hebrew | Hindi | Italian | Korean | Polish | Portuguese | Punjabi | Russian | Somali | Spanish | Swahili | Urdu | Vietnamese AND MORE!
When you need your documents professionally translated, we offer the following services at affordable rates:
- Document translations recognized by IRCC, ICBC, Passport Canada, CRA, Supreme Court, visa offices, and other institutions
- Linguistically and culturally appropriate translations
- Document rendering in over 20 languages
- Multi-language typesetting
- Formatting in popular Windows/Mac desktop-publishing applications
- Regular, rush and 24-hour services
Some of the documents prepared by STIBC certified translators (Society of Translators and Interpreters of British Columbia) include:
- Passport Information and Stamps
- Marriage Certificates
- Birth Certificates
- Driver's Licenses
- Government Letters or Documents
- Educational Documents
- Legal documents
- Advertisements and articles
Working with You
Successful translation requires collaboration; your input is required so that we can provide you the best possible product:
- What is the purpose of the translation, the origin of the source document, etc.
- Provide us with key contacts to help clear up questions/discrepancies quickly.
- Schedule ample time for translation, formatting and other services. Rush jobs mean higher costs; planning ahead keeps costs down.
- Have the first draft of the translation proofread before the final copy is produced. Good translation combines the talents of a translator and a proofreader.
- Let us know if you want the final document returned in standard text or with special formatting.
- Give us feedback to help improve future collaborations.
Request for Quote
Please email your documents to email@example.com for a quote. If your request is urgent, please indicate on your submission.
Interpretation services are available at competitive rates (cost is based on duration of appointment) for individuals, non-profit and government organizations and the private sector.
We provide high-quality, effective and competitively priced interpretation services in over 30 languages that include consecutive and simultaneous interpretation and sight translation.
Some of the interpretation services offered include:
- Medical and legal appointments
- Conferences and meetings
- Community events
- Court hearings
To help us provide the best possible service, please:
- Describe the general context of the session
- Provide background material, if available
- Give us feedback to help improve future collaborations
Request for Quote
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. If your request is urgent, please indicate on your submission.
Introduction to Community Interpreting Training
We are running a 12-hour basics of community interpreting courses a few times a year. If you are interested to register, please email email@example.com or call 604.572.4060 ext. 1126
Any individual, organization or company. We serve Surrey, White Rock, Langley, Vancouver, New Westminster, and really anywhere in BC (or the world). If you don't live close by, we can help you via email.
Can you access the program directly?
13520 - 78th Avenue
Surrey, BC V3T 4M4 (map)